Stay Safe from Many Online Threats with Umbrella Defense
This online safety feature is included with every DirectLink Internet subscription.
Sep 1, 2022 | posted by Conner Williams
DirectLink has implemented Umbrella Defense - a cyber security solution from Cisco - to help protect internet subscribers.
Umbrella Defense is a complimentary, included service that protects all subscribers on a DirectLink internet connection from accidentally visiting reportedly known websites that may contain malware, phishing, or ransomware. This broad-spectrum protection works on computers, smartphones, tablets, and other connected devices and is automatically operational for all users in a location where a DirectLink internet service is activated.
• Included with every internet subscription.
• Effectively blocks malware, phishing, ransomware, cyberattacks & other threats before they reach your connected devices like computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices.
• Ongoing intelligence updates help uncover current and emerging phishing and malware threats earlier than other security programs.
• Identifies already infected devices and helps to prevent data theft.
• Works silently in the background without slowing down your devices.
• Requires no action on your part or ongoing, time-consuming management.
Here is an example of what you may see when a potentially harmful website is blocked by Umbrella Protect:
Go back to news feed.