DirectLink Lobbies Reopen, with Precautions in Place
Mar 31, 2021 | posted by Jason Nugent
DirectLink announces the reopening of our Canby and Mt. Angel offices to public visits as of April 1, 2021 during normal business hours of 8 AM to 5 PM. The Mt. Angel lobby will close for lunch between 12:30 and 1:30 PM, but call-in support remains available during this time. While the lobbies will be re-opened to general entry, COVID safety precautions will continue to be in place:
- Face coverings will be required to enter
- Social distancing of 6 feet between persons required (this may require members to wait outside when the lobby is full)
- No public restrooms available
Please do not visit either office in person if you show any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for the virus.
We have taken the following safety measures for members and staff:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in each member consult room
- Lobby touch points are regularly sanitized for safety
- Literature has been removed from displays to minimize touch points, but is available upon request
- DirectLink staff will wear face coverings during all in-person member interactions
The Canby front lobby received a facelift during the closure to provide additional safety measures for employees and members alike as well as to streamline the flow of internal foot traffic throughout the building.
Our local Member Services and Technical Support Teams are available to help via telephone, email, and online chat. We ask that if you are able to, please use these alternative options to contact us if you have questions about your account, need help with subscribed services, or need to make a payment.
Walk-in technical assistance is currently unavailable for safety reasons. In-person Technical Support at our offices will be available by appointment only or via telephone call, and remote help is preferred.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate these changing times in an effort to best serve our members in the safest way possible.
Go back to news feed.