SmartHub Online BillPay & Account Management
SmartHub is our new, easy-to-use online account management tool (starting August 1st). With SmartHub, you can:
- Quickly pay your DirectLink bill online
- Register for recurring Credit or Debit Card payments
- Activate electronic billing (eBill) instead of (or in addition to) paper bills
- Enroll in email reminders and payment receipts
- Update billing address and contact information
To sign up, all you need is your new DirectLink account number and a valid email address.
For mobile devices, two download options are available:
Click the button below to login or sign up for SmartHub on your computer:
Note: At this time the Safari browser on the iPad tablet does not work with SmartHub. Safari on OSX (MacBook, iMac, etc.) does work. If using an iPad (or iPhone) please download the SmartHub App from the Apple Store or use the Chrome browser.
- SmartHub gives you the ability to view current and prior billing information, payment information, and printable usage history graphs.
- Usage data and markers remain in SmartHub for three years.
- You can use a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) or a debit card transaction for payment.
SmartHub Tutorial Videos
Watch these step-by-step videos to learn more about SmartHub's powerful features:
Pay your bill with SmartHubPC/Web
Manage Payment Methods with SmartHubiPhone/iPad
Manage Auto Pay with SmartHubPC/Web
Manage Notifications with SmartHubPC/Web
Example videos may show "convenience" charges or other fees. There is no additional charge to pay online with DirectLink.
Minimum and recommended hardware/software for SmartHub:
- Minimum Hardware: 512 MB of RAM, Windows 8.1, OSX, Linux
- Minimum Software: Internet Explorer 10+, updated versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (see note below)
- Recommended Hardware: 1 GB of RAM, widescreen monitor
- Recommended Software: Most recent version of Chrome or Firefox.
If you have any questions, please contact DirectLink Member Services.