To program the remote for your TV you will need to locate the codes for your TV manufacturer which can be found here. Once you locate the brand of your TV in the list, there will be a list of codes to try. Start with the first code and use the following steps:
- Locate the codes for your TV.
- Turn your TV on manually or with the manufacturer's remote.
- Press the TV button.
- Press and hold the Setup button until the TV button light blinks twice.
- Enter the 5 digit code.
- Press the Master Power button to test if the code worked.
- If the TV turns off then the programming should be successful.
- If not then repeat these steps with the next code.
If you can't get any of the codes to work or have any other questions regarding issues with your remote please contact tech support.