If you want to store and send large files beyond the attachment limit use the Briefcase feature in the Zimbra web client.
25MB is the maximum size of an email and we recommend no more than 17MB of attachments
Checking your mail online is easy without the need to set up an email program or mobile app. You can log into your DirectLink email account by going to webmail.mydirectlink.net.
- Click here for a quick Tutorial showing how to access the DirectLink webmail.
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about DirectLink's webmail website known as "Zimbra".
Note: Create a bookmark in your browser to quickly access the webmail login at https://webmail.mydirectlink.net or use the following instructions to add a shortcut to your desktop.
- Step 1: Launch your browser and resize the browser window in a way so you can see both the desktop and browser window.
- Step 2: Open up the URL that you want to create the shortcut on the desktop – webmail.mydirectlink.net.
- Step 3: Once the page is loaded, click the page (lock) icon beside the address bar and drag and drop it on to the desktop to create the shortcut.